Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Website/New Webpage Design


By Elaine Meinel Supkis

My computer literate progeny promised to make me a .com homepage. So here is a mockup which we designed over New Year's weekend. I would like to hear any opinions about this redesign. Feel free to comment.


This one was too dark and too corporate (see what happens when one uses corporate sites as role models?!) So I lightned it all up and found a banner I made earlier and had tucked away in my files.


Is this better?

OK, now after talking to my husband who was a photographer and worked in publications, we made more changes. All clickable items are in blue like it is on my present blog. Does this work, visually? Please tell me if there are problems. I'm wondering if the titles inside the lower blocks should be black instead of blue.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home